Our unique blend of automotive plus related industry experience gives clients the opportunity to either pursue business in untried automotive markets or realise potential in new markets where their skills and products give them most leverage.
Specific work in the automotive industry has covered a wide spectrum from international restructuring for a major European wire and cable manufacturer to market surveys on the UK water pump and alternator aftermarket. One of MSA International’s on-going projects is to develop a European expansion strategy for a major US supplier of specialist synthetic lubricants to the automotive industry.
Our project experience in the automotive field includes:
- Assessment of the European market potential and strategy development for Crane Fruehauf Trailers.
- Series of Market Studies for Quinton Hazell into automotive parts opportunities.
- Market assessment for Leyland Trucks.
- European study for Texaco into the automotive lubricants market.
- European marketing strategy of automotive products for British Alcan.
- Analysis of the replacement exhaust systems market in France and Germany.
- Assessment of the European potential for after-market components.
- Diversification strategy for a client considering commercial vehicle refrigerated bodywork manufacture
- Groupage facility feasibility study
- Assessment of operator attitudes towards European truck manufacturers for Hino.
- Strategic analysis for a computerised car and truck maintenance system.
- Development of a relationship marketing strategy for Greenway Orcol, the UK's leading garage waste recycling company.
- Market research study into the UK Truck Rental market.
- Global strategic formulation for automotive wire and cable products.